0.9.4 is out!
- Added foliage tinting during snow, still needs to be excluded below water, WIP.
- Experimental: Added NVIDIA Framegen (Requires 40 series GPU, DX12, and hardware accelerated gpu scheduling to be on). Reminder that DX12 can be a bit finnicky, especially if you're on older hardware or have limited VRAM.
- Improved landscape texture separation/detailing.
- Greatly improved quality of landscape texture rendering.
- Tweaked paths and layout cloud rainforest biome.
- Tweaked paths and layout lower desert.
- Increased ambient audio variety in jungles.
- Improved blending between meshes and landscapes.
- Did a pass on cleaning the mesh holes in the desert, where landscape meets the cliffs/rocks. More work to be done here, this area got a bit screwed up when we upgraded the landscape.
- Removed distant impostor fog particles from swamp and cloud rainforest, were too much of a drain on performance. Regular HQ fog is still there, these are just individual particles that were shown at a distance. Replaced with a fog volume
- Fixed ambient AI not animating.
- Fixed ambient AI staying stuck in place and not moving.
- Fixed various spawn locations.
- Fixed menu requiring confirmation even though no settings were changed.
- Fixed overly-dark cliffs in shadows.