Update on the disconnection issues
This patch includes some tweaks to the networking config, but we're continuing to monitor this issue. Logs seem to suggest it relates to a timeout that happens at the level of steam's networking.
All changes and notes below:
- Minor performance improvements
- Added lod bias graphics options for static meshes and the landscape, try these if you're struggling. Recommended to reapply a graphics preset to get the intended settings for them as a base.
- Fixed an issue where volcano did not burn you. The actual distance needs to be a bit tweaked going forward but should trigger now.
- Increased min food in foliagefield to show up during smell.
- Networking tweaks in an effort to sort out a disconnection issue